Unmanned Aerial Systems
一道本不卡免费高清UAS (unmanned aerial systems) will have wide use in fields including remote sensing of the atmosphere and ground, disaster response, weather forecasting, scientific research, agricultural survey of crops, soils, and livestock, crop dusting, wildfire surveillance, wildlife surveys, power line and pipeline survey, industrial security, oil, gas, and mineral exploration, payload transport, search and rescue as well as aerial photography for fields like real estate, construction, film and entertainment industry, and accident investigation.
一道本不卡免费高清Graduates will learn the basics to operate, test, calibrate and maintain small unmanned systems as well as collect and analyze imagery data taken from a variety of sensors.
Idaho Median Income
National Median Income
- Program begins in August
- Typical classroom hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Basic Technical Certificate (1 semester)
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Intermediate Technical Certificate (1 year)
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Associate of Applied Science (2 years)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (4+ years)
- Engineering and surveying companies
- Local, state, and federal government agencies
Minimum Test Scores
|SAT||English: 360||Math: 500|
|ACT||English: 14||Math: 19|