1248 Harwood Road
Bedford, Texas 76021-4244
Graduates Employed or Continuing Education Four-Year Average
Idaho Median Income
National Median Income
- Program accepts students in August
- Pre-requisite courses and an application are required for admission into the program
- Program admits 15 students each year
- Program contains elements of on-line instruction, required face-to-face contact for clinical instruction and skills sign-off, and clinical experience rotations in a variety of work settings.
Associate of Science degree: Respiratory Therapy (3 years)
Bachelor of Science in Health Science (4+ years)
For special application procedures contact CTech Student Services (208) 282-2622.
To prepare graduates with demonstrated competence in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains of respiratory care practice as performed by registered respiratory therapists (RRTs).
- Hospitals and doctor's offices
- Nursing care facilities
- Sleep labs
- Pulmonary function labs
- Home care
- Durable medical equipment