Apply For Graduation:
- Log into your BengalWeb account and click on Academic Tools, then click the Apply to Graduate link under the Graduation Planning channel.
- It is recommended you submit your application for graduation at least one semester before your anticipated graduation date.
- All students must formally apply for a graduation date.
- September 3 – Fall deadline (December 2019)
- January 21 - May deadline (May 2020)
- March 27 - August deadline (August 2020)
Students who miss the deadline for their anticipated graduation term should submit a graduation application for the next open term and contact a graduation specialist who can work with the student to determine when requirements will be met.
Applying early ensures you will receive timely communications and information regarding graduation and Commencement, please review the academic calendar for dates.
Application Processing Fee:
- All candidates will have a non–refundable $20.00 diploma and processing fee applied to their student account, which includes the cost of the diploma.
- Unpaid processing fees may prevent the release of an official transcript.
Important Graduation Application Information:
- Transfer Work:
- All pending transfer work and correspondence work must be reported to a Graduation Specialist at the time of application for graduation.
- You must complete all coursework that will apply to your program of study by the last day of the ISU semester you wish to graduate.
- Official transcripts with transfer work (including correspondence courses) must be received no later than three weeks after the date of graduation.
- All coursework must have a final grade recorded prior to officially awarding a degree. All TIP grades must be resolved before a degree or certificate will be awarded.
- Incomplete Grades:
- All incomplete (I) grades received in ISU courses must be cleared prior to posting of degrees for Undergraduate students.
- Change of Grade forms must be received in the Office of the Registrar no later than two weeks after the date of graduation.
- If you earn an incomplete grade in a course taken the semester you wish to graduate, please inform a Graduation Specialist so your graduation date can be moved to the a future semester.
- Coursework completed at ISU is consider Resident credit for graduation purposes.
- Please review the ISU catalog for resident credit minimums for your certificate or degree.
一道本不卡免费高清Resident credit for graduate programs is addressed in the Graduate Catalog.
Please note: Resident Credit is NOT synonymous with Idaho State residency definitions for tuition purposes. For further information, please see your academic advisor, program chair, or a Graduation Specialist in the Office of the Registrar.
- Diplomas will be mailed via the United States Postal Service first class mail to the address you indicated on your graduation application.
- Updating your mailing or permanent address on BengalWeb will NOT change where your diploma is mailed.
- Notify a Graduation Specialist in the Office of the Registrar of any changes in your diploma mailing address as soon as possible. Once the information for your diploma is sent to our diploma printing vendor, the mailing address cannot be changed.
Order a Diploma Replacement
Express Diplomas may not be delivered to a PO BOX. If you place an order for an Express Diploma you must provide a physical address.
- Ordering your replacement diploma is easy using our .
- Choose standard delivery (USPS) or express overnight (FedEx) delivery.
- Diplomas will be printed and mailed within 2-3 days of your order.
- Replacement diplomas cost $30.00
- Easily track the status of a new or replacement diploma order online.
The name printed on a replacement or duplicate diploma defaults to the legal name ISU has on file. To change the name on your diploma, please submit a Name Change request form and attach the corresponding legal documentation.
You may mail your name change form to:
Idaho State University Office of the Registrar
921 S 8th Ave, Mail Stop 8196
Pocatello ID 83209-8196
Or email email@example.com for additional electronic submission options.
Processing Fee and Payment Options
- All candidates for graduation pay a non–refundable $20.00 application fee per degree and application, which covers processing of the application and the cost of the diploma.
- Outstanding balances may prevent the release of any transcripts you may order.
Idaho State University recognizes outstanding student scholarship in baccalaureate and associate degree graduates by granting the following distinctions:
- Summa Cum Laude (gold honor cord): to those having an Idaho State University GPA of 3.950-4.00
- Magna Cum Laude (silver honor cord): to those having an Idaho State University GPA of 3.750-3.949
- Cum Laude (white honor cord): to those having an Idaho State University GPA of 3.500-3.749
Acknowledgement of academic achievement at commencement will be based on the student’s cumulative ISU GPA at the conclusion of the term prior to the ceremony. Distinction recorded on the final official transcript is based on the ISU cumulative gpa at the conclusion of the final semester.
一道本不卡免费高清May 9, 2020 (Saturday)
Commencement Ceremony begins at 10 a.m. and will run approximately 2 to 3 hours.
一道本不卡免费高清Holt Arena, Pocatello Campus
Graduates may invite as many guests as they wish. No tickets are required.
一道本不卡免费高清Call Holt Arena Ticket office at (208) 282-4931. Seating for persons with special needs will be available. See an usher when you arrive at Commencement.
Professional photography will be provided by Lifetouch Photography. Pictures will be available to purchase online approximately three weeks after Commencement at .
Students with a graduation date of December 2019, May 2020, or August 2020 (undergraduate and graduate students) are invited to attend the Commencement ceremony.
一道本不卡免费高清Please contact a Graduation Specilist for more information if needed.
NO RSVP is required at this time to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
Commencement Ceremony Rehearsal
一道本不卡免费高清May 8, 2020 (Friday)
一道本不卡免费高清3:30 p.m. Rehearsal will run approximately 1 hour.
Holt Arena (on the turf), Pocatello Campus
一道本不卡免费高清Cap and Gown
Academic regalia (cap and gown) will be available for purchase at the PSUB Bookstore or by calling 208-282-3237.
The deadline to order regalia is March 13, 2020
Additionally; you can order class rings and announcements at the ISU Grad Finale event or after the event at.
For Graduation Application and Diploma Questions, Please Contact:
- ISU Graduation Specialists
- (208) 282-4874
- (208) 282-4113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Grad Finale and Commencement Questions, Please Contact:
- Allyson Johnson
- Special Events Coordinator
- (208) 282-4798
- Email: email@example.com
Need more help?
- In person: Office of the Registrar, 921 S 8th Ave, Stop 8196, (208) 282-4874, (208) 282-4113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Contact the Graduate School located in the Museum Building, Room 401, (208) 282-2229.
- Email: email@example.com
College of Technology Students
- In person: Student Services Office located in the College of Technology (Roy F. Christensen building), Room 184, (208) 282-2622.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org