If you see something, say something. Always report unusual or suspicious activity on campus to Public Safety at 282-2515.
You should report only suspicious behavior and situations. Suspicious behavior or circumstances can include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Anyone forcibly entering a car or home
- Someone tampering with property
- Strangers loitering or entering rooms, offices, or labs with no apparent legitimate cause
- Report anyone tampering with surveillance cameras or entering unauthorized areas
- Someone carrying a weapon
- Strange vehicles parked in your area
- Any behavior that is out of character on a college campus
- Packages left unattended
- Suspicious or noxious odors
一道本不卡免费高清If you are unsure, call ISU Public Safety—a false alarm is always better than a crime that could have been prevented.
Do NOT touch or disturb unknown or suspicious objects.
DO NOT re-enter the area unless directed to do so by Public Safety or other first responder agencies.