- Program accepts students in August
- Requires 1 year to complete if prerequisites have been met (Fall semester, Spring semester, and Summer term)
- Divided into three components: seated and online instruction, laboratory demonstrations and practice, and practicum/externship placements
- Practicum/externship placements may require working evening or weekend hours
- Upon successful completion of the program, the student is prepared to sit for the Pharmacy Technician National Certification Exam
- Program requires the successful completion of 53 credit hours including prerequisites
- The Pharmacy Technology program is nationally accredited through the Regulations of Pharmacy Technicians training programs. ASHP sets the standards to protect the public, serve a guide for pharmacy technician education and development, provide the criteria for evaluations of new and established training programs along with promoting continuous improvement established programs.
Basic Technical Certificate (BTC) (1 year)
- Course Sequence Basic Technical Certificate: Pharmacy Technology
一道本不卡免费高清Advanced Technical Certificate (ATC) (1.5 years)
- Course Sequence Advanced Technical Certificate: Pharmacy Technology
- Program Costs
With your Advanced Technical Certificate in Pharmacy Technology, national certification in the field, and some work experience, you may consider additional educational and career growth opportunities such as:
- an AS or AAS degree in a health occupations field.
- a BSHS degree that would open the way to managerial positions in health professions.
- post-graduate education in a number of health-related disciplines.
- Out-Patient Rehabilitation Clinics
- Hospital or other institutional settings
- High School Diploma or GED
- Students must be qualified for college level coursework in English and Math (See an advisor for details)
- Completion of a criminal background check and drug screening
- Completion of the following courses with a grade of C or better:
- HO 0106 Medical Terminology
- BT 0170 Introduction to Computers
Minimum Test Scores
|SAT||English: 360||Math: 500|
|ACT||English: 14||Math: 19|