- Program accepts students in August
- Typical classroom hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Program admits 20 students
- Physical demands for this program may include lifting, standing, bending, and close vision
- The Mechanical Engineering Technology Program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET,
Energy Systems Mechanical Engineering Technology Associate of Applied Science (2 years)
- Course Sequence Associate of Applied Science Degree: Energy Systems Mechanical Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Applied Science (4+ years)
- Power generation plants that use coal, gas, hydro, nuclear, concentrated solar, and wind
- Levels of employment include: technician, journeyman, group leader, group supervisor
Women considering this or another Energy Systems program, there are scholarships and special opportunities just for you. Visit the POWER Careers page for more information.
Minimum Test Scores
|SAT||English: 360||Math: 500|
|ACT||English: 14||Math: 19|