ISU Library - Meridian
Meridian Health Sciences Librarian: Kristin Whitman
Phone: (208) 373-1817
1311 E. Central Drive
Meridian, Idaho 83642
Pocatello Health Sciences Librarian: Ben Bolin
Phone: (208) 282-4582
一道本不卡免费高清The ISU Library in Meridian is located in room 844. Directions: from the main ISU-Meridian entrance, walk past the reception counter to the stairs. From the second floor landing, take the hallway leading east to room 844, which will be on your right. Elevator access to the second floor is on the east side of the building.
Services from the ISU-Meridian Library
- To search library materials in the health sciences, please start from the Idaho Health Science Library
- The ISU library in Meridian offers a staffed reference desk for in-person questions. Ask a reference question by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling (208) 373-1817, or using the chat box.
- The ISU-Meridian librarian offers in-person research consultations. Make an appointment by emailing, calling (208) 373-1817, or using this .
- Faculty: the ISU-Meridian librarian is available for classroom instruction related to information literacy, evidence based medicine, reference management and other topics. Schedule instruction by filling out the .
- The largest print collection held in Meridian is the American Sign Language collection, and various other subjects are available, including a selection of reference materials. Use the library catalog’s advanced search form to limit your search by location to the Meridian collection.
Self-Guided Online Resources
- If you need help using our database resources, a number of helpful tutorials are available on the .
- For subject-specific help, you can also select guides by subject from the “Subject Guides” section of the Idaho Health Sciences Library page.