一道本不卡免费高清The mission of Institutional Research (IR) is to advance Idaho State University's four core themes of Learning and Discovery, Access and Opportunity, Leadership in the Health Sciences, and Community Engagement and Impact by providing comprehensive information to support:
- program review and assessment
- institutional planning
- policy formation
- efficiency and effectiveness in the use of institutional resources
- federal and state reporting
- a wide range of internal and external requests for information about the campus
Assessment and Program Review
State, Federal and National Links
- from the Pew Research Center
- Links to federal agencies that produce statistical information.
- (U.S. Census Bureau)
- A central location that allows its users to compare countries on numerous statistics and to express the comparisons graphically.
- A central location that allows its users to compare U.S. states on numerous statistics and to express the comparisons graphically.
- Authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.
- (U.S. Census Bureau) Authoritative data answering frequently asked questions on People, Business, and Geography.
- (University of Michigan)