Degree Award Information
Important Graduation Application Information:
- Transfer Work:
- All pending transfer work and correspondence work must be reported to a Graduation Specialist at the time of application for graduation.
- You must complete all coursework that will apply to your program of study by the last day of the ISU semester you wish to graduate.
- Official transcripts with transfer work (including correspondence courses) must be received no later than three weeks after the date of graduation.
- All coursework must have a final grade recorded prior to officially awarding a degree. All TIP grades must be resolved before a degree or certificate will be awarded.
- Incomplete Grades:
- All incomplete (I) grades received in ISU courses must be cleared prior to posting of degrees for Undergraduate students.
- Change of Grade forms must be received in the Office of the Registrar no later than two weeks after the date of graduation.
- If you earn an incomplete grade in a course taken the semester you wish to graduate, please inform a Graduation Specialist so your graduation date can be moved to the a future semester.
Idaho State University recognizes outstanding student scholarship in baccalaureate and associate degree graduates by granting the following distinctions:
- Summa Cum Laude (gold honor cord): to those having an Idaho State University GPA of 3.950-4.00
- Magna Cum Laude (silver honor cord): to those having an Idaho State University GPA of 3.750-3.949
- Cum Laude (white honor cord): to those having an Idaho State University GPA of 3.500-3.749
Acknowledgement of academic achievement at commencement will be based on the student’s cumulative ISU GPA at the conclusion of the term prior to the ceremony. Distinction recorded on the final official transcript is based on the ISU cumulative gpa at the conclusion of the final semester.
- Coursework completed at ISU is consider Resident credit for graduation purposes.
- Please review the ISU catalog for resident credit minimums for your certificate or degree.
Resident credit for graduate programs is addressed in the Graduate Catalog.
Please note一道本不卡免费高清: Resident Credit is NOT synonymous with Idaho State residency definitions for tuition purposes. For further information, please see your academic advisor, program chair, or a Graduation Specialist in the Office of the Registrar.
一道本不卡免费高清Office of the Registrar
Museum Building, Room 318
一道本不卡免费高清(208) 282-4874, (208) 282-4113
Museum Building, Room 401
College of Technology Students
Student Services Office
一道本不卡免费高清Roy F. Christensen building, Room 184
(eligibility, honors, diploma)
一道本不卡免费高清(seating, logistics, program):
(208) 282-2930 or 282-4798
Cap & Gown
(tassels, stoles, etc.)