Program Educational Objectives
- Depth and Breadth: Produce graduates who demonstrate broad and in-depth knowledge in the practice of, or advanced study of, electrical engineering.
- Career Development: Produce graduates who will demonstrate and maintain the necessary knowledge and skills throughout their careers to solve problems in the complex modern work environment.
- Professionalism: Produce graduates who demonstrate an ability to manage and uphold professional responsibilities.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgements, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic environmental and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Annual Enrollment and Graduation Data
|Academic Year||Fall Undergraduate |
|Spring BSEE |
The Electrical Engineering Department has access to several facilities and laboratories,visit them at our Facilities page.