Bengal Card Services
The Campus Connection information desk in the Pond Student Union provides Bengal ID Cards and name badges for the university.
Bengal ID Cards
一道本不卡免费高清Full-time and part-time students are required to have a valid Bengal Card as proof of enrollment. Bengal Card holders also receive benefits throughout campus and the community.
New students receive one Bengal Card at no charge. Returning students keep the same card each year. Bengal Cards are electronically re-validated each semester the student is enrolled and fees are paid.
If a Bengal Card is lost or stolen, immediately notify Campus Connection at (208) 282-INFO (4636) during regular office hours or email email@example.com. A "Lost Card" hold will be put on the card so that no one can use it for housing, meal plans, or access. If the card is turned in to Campus Connection, the cardholder will be notified by email. Replacement cards may be purchased for $15.
Students may obtain Bengal Cards at the following locations and times:
Campus Connection Information Desk
一道本不卡免费高清1065 S 8th Ave. (Pond Student Union Bldg.)
Pocatello, ID 83201
Phone: (208) 282-INFO (4636)
Academic Year Hours: 一道本不卡免费高清Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Bennion Student Union Information Desk
1784 Science Center Drive (Bennion Student Union Bldg.)
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Phone: (208) 282-7880
Academic Year Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
ISU-Meridian Front Desk
1311 E Central Dr.
Meridian, ID 83642
Academic Year Hours: Monday-Friday 一道本不卡免费高清8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Summer Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
一道本不卡免费高清Photos must meet the following requirements to ensure that full facial features are captured when Bengal Card photos are taken.
- Current (last 6 months) color photo, taken in front of a solid plain white or light blue background.
- Centered photo with a forward facing view, from top of shoulders to above top of head (do not chop off the top of the head).
- No profile or angled view pictures allowed.
- Expression should be natural/smiling, with both eyes open, looking at the camera.
- Prescription eyeglasses may be worn if normally used by the individual (make sure to avoid glare if wearing glasses).
- Dark or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not allowed.
- Hats, headpieces, and scarfs may be included if worn daily for religious purposes; they should not obscure or cast shadows on the eyes or any other part of the face.
- No animals, children, props, hands, or gestures allowed in photos.
Student Spouse cards
Bengal Cards are available for spouses of full-time and part-time (4 or more credits) married students. The cost is $30 per semester at Campus Connection in Pocatello.
A valid spouse card entitles the holder to many student benefits such as use of the Student Recreation Center, movie theater entrance,
To request a Student Spouse Card:
- ISU student must be currently enrolled.
- Spouse must be present for their card photo.
- Provide proof of marriage (marriage certificate).
Campus Connection (Information Desk) produces name badges for ISU departments and areas throughout campus. Call (208) 282-INFO (4636) for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org一道本不卡免费高清 to order badges.
Card Access Provided by Public Safety
To request card access to a campus facility, a department representative must submit an email request with the individual's name, Bengal ID number, and access location to email@example.com.