Graduates Employed or Continuing Education Five-Year Average
Idaho Median Income
National Median Income
- Automotive Technology Associate of Applied Science (2 years)
- Course Sequence Associate of Applied Science Degree: Automotive Technology
- Automotive Technology Intermediate Technical Certificate (2 years)
- Course Sequence Advanced Technical Certificate: Automotive Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science (4+ years)
- Program accepts students in August and January
- Typical classroom hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Program admits 38 students each year
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified
- Auto repair shops
- Auto dealers
- Auto supply stores
- Exhaust and transmission specialty shops
Students must possess a driver's license; it is necessary to test drive vehicles and move cars in and out of the shop. You should be able to drive both a manual and automatic shift vehicle, and be willing to purchase your own tools.
Minimum Test Scores
|SAT||English: 360||Math: 360|
|ACT||English: 14||Math: 14|
NOTE: Licensure, certification, and/or employment applications related to some degree programs require students to disclose any history of criminal prosecution which may include the student’s driving record. Students who have a criminal history are strongly encouraged to contact the licensing agency or meet with the coordinator of the program they are interested in, prior to beginning classes, to discuss potential impediments to licensure, certification, or employment.